PLEASE NOTE ONLY CLUB 500 BOATS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE RACE CIRCUIT DURING THE 500 RACES
1) Any false start and the race will be restarted. AT THE DISCRETION OF THE STARTER
2) Any disputes should be brought to the attention of the race controller at the end of the race.
THERACE CONTROLLERS DECISION WILL BE FINAL
3) At the start of the race boats will go forward between the marker buoys in an anti –clock wise direction on to the normal M shaped race course.
4) Boats must pass between the finish line marker buoys at the end of the race, but it is NOT necessary during the race.
5) Races will start sharp at 10:00 hrs and 11:00 hrs. There will be no delays, if boats are not on the water they will be disqualified to race.
6) 2 heats on each race day will be held with both competitors’ scores counting towards their positioning the championship. Points will be awarded as follows in according to the laps completed and position on crossing the finish line 1st place 6 points, 2nd place 5 points, 3rd place 4 points, 4th place 3 points, fifth place 2 points and all others will receive 1 point for starting the race
7) If there are less than 4 boats the race will NOT take place and therefore will not count towards the final scores at the end of the season .
8) Races will last 5 minutes and members will complete the lap they have started when time is called.
Will all competitors please take note that it is now MANDATORY for all boats entered into any racing competition, be it Yacht, Micro Magic or Club 500 to carry a specific Racing Number for identification purposes. These numbers must be the same on all Yacht, Micro Magic or Club 500.